The trade-off of an affordable 3D printer is that they’re usually small and can only produce small objects. To make something big, you have to break it down into smaller parts first. But Autodesk has come up with a better approach: a 3D printer with multiple heads that all work together to churn out massive creations.
- The Ultimate Guide to SIP Phones 2020-10-17
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility Official Release 2020-10-16
- Some Canon cameras can now upload images straight to Google Photos 2020-08-27
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20