The trade-off of an affordable 3D printer is that they’re usually small and can only produce small objects. To make something big, you have to break it down into smaller parts first. But Autodesk has come up with a better approach: a 3D printer with multiple heads that all work together to churn out massive creations.
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20
- Asus announces new Google Meet hardware kits – 9to5Google 2020-05-18
- Google Meet Now Free For Everyone! 2020-05-14
- How to use your DSLR camera as a webcam | Engadget 2020-05-12