The trade-off of an affordable 3D printer is that they’re usually small and can only produce small objects. To make something big, you have to break it down into smaller parts first. But Autodesk has come up with a better approach: a 3D printer with multiple heads that all work together to churn out massive creations.
- With keyboard and mouse support on Xbox, Microsoft closes the gap on PCs 2018-11-16
- Wi-Fi Alliance® introduces Wi-Fi 6 2018-10-04
- Is Gutenberg the End or a New Beginning for WordPress? 2018-08-04
- Google Wifi – Home Mesh Wi-Fi Router – Google Store 2018-02-07
- 25 Best 3D Printer Filament Types & Comparison Charts 2018-02-05