The trade-off of an affordable 3D printer is that they’re usually small and can only produce small objects. To make something big, you have to break it down into smaller parts first. But Autodesk has come up with a better approach: a 3D printer with multiple heads that all work together to churn out massive creations.
- Proper WiFi For Home Automation 2019-05-13
- Windows 10 will get a built-in Linux kernel this summer 2019-05-07
- How Blue LEDs Changed the World – Bloomberg TV 2019-04-28
- Do Micro Four Thirds cameras have a future? 2019-04-23
- With keyboard and mouse support on Xbox, Microsoft closes the gap on PCs 2018-11-16