The trade-off of an affordable 3D printer is that they’re usually small and can only produce small objects. To make something big, you have to break it down into smaller parts first. But Autodesk has come up with a better approach: a 3D printer with multiple heads that all work together to churn out massive creations.
- Google Wifi – Home Mesh Wi-Fi Router – Google Store 2018-02-07
- 25 Best 3D Printer Filament Types & Comparison Charts 2018-02-05
- Code Editing Improvements in WordPress 4.9 – Make WordPress Core 2017-11-17
- Giant Multi-Headed 3D Printer Can Create Massive Objects in One Pass 2017-08-14
- As other countries catch on, bagged milk’s roots remain uniquely Canadian 2017-04-02