If you’re thinking of buying a webcam, here’s an option you may not have thought of. If you happen to have a DSLR, mirrorless or compact camera, you may be able to put it into service as a high-quality webcam. In some cases, particularly with select Canon, Nikon and Sony models on Windows, you might not even need any extra hardware at all.
- The Ultimate Guide to SIP Phones 2020-10-17
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility Official Release 2020-10-16
- Some Canon cameras can now upload images straight to Google Photos 2020-08-27
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20