If you’re thinking of buying a webcam, here’s an option you may not have thought of. If you happen to have a DSLR, mirrorless or compact camera, you may be able to put it into service as a high-quality webcam. In some cases, particularly with select Canon, Nikon and Sony models on Windows, you might not even need any extra hardware at all.
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20
- Asus announces new Google Meet hardware kits – 9to5Google 2020-05-18
- Google Meet Now Free For Everyone! 2020-05-14
- How to use your DSLR camera as a webcam | Engadget 2020-05-12