When we renovated our basement in 2014, I installed one on these. I think this year I will upgrade the rest of the house. This is a wonderfully designed product and I would like to see more from Nest!
- Giant Multi-Headed 3D Printer Can Create Massive Objects in One Pass 2017-08-14
- As other countries catch on, bagged milk’s roots remain uniquely Canadian 2017-04-02
- Open-Source Prototype Turns Any Room Into a 3D Printer 2017-03-21
- The Surprising History of Canada’s Most Iconic Designs 2017-03-01
- A8 Desktop 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY Kit 2016-11-21