I stumbled across this YouTube channel this week, specifically regarding the use of commercial-quality networking equipment in you home. The approach in this video is exactly what I would recommend for anyone to properly set up their home network. It’s very similar to what I run at home.
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20
- Asus announces new Google Meet hardware kits – 9to5Google 2020-05-18
- Google Meet Now Free For Everyone! 2020-05-14
- How to use your DSLR camera as a webcam | Engadget 2020-05-12