I stumbled across this YouTube channel this week, specifically regarding the use of commercial-quality networking equipment in you home. The approach in this video is exactly what I would recommend for anyone to properly set up their home network. It’s very similar to what I run at home.
- The Ultimate Guide to SIP Phones 2020-10-17
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility Official Release 2020-10-16
- Some Canon cameras can now upload images straight to Google Photos 2020-08-27
- Panasonic mirrorless cameras now work as webcams 2020-06-09
- Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect When You’re Apart – About Facebook 2020-05-20