I stumbled across this YouTube channel this week, specifically regarding the use of commercial-quality networking equipment in you home. The approach in this video is exactly what I would recommend for anyone to properly set up their home network. It’s very similar to what I run at home.
- Proper WiFi For Home Automation 2019-05-13
- Windows 10 will get a built-in Linux kernel this summer 2019-05-07
- How Blue LEDs Changed the World – Bloomberg TV 2019-04-28
- Do Micro Four Thirds cameras have a future? 2019-04-23
- With keyboard and mouse support on Xbox, Microsoft closes the gap on PCs 2018-11-16